The ABA Tech Show 2012 is currently taking place in Chicago. If you are attending or just following the action on Twitter, you know it is a very exciting time for legal technology. For an industry historically tech-adverse, it now seems like myriad new and cutting edge technologies [...]
Quick note: The RFPattorney team has been hard at work over the last few months fine tuning our site and working out the kinks. Good news… the official launch of RFPattorney.com is less than a week away. Until then…
Do you often walk away from a networking event without any new contacts? Are you left wondering how you can improve your efforts?
If you want to leave your next event with new contacts, referral sources, or potential clients – you should plan to attend with purpose. What does this mean . . . well, knowing [...]
What is RFPattorney?RFPattorney provides cloud legal RFPs for businesses and legal departments and a cloud legal marketing platform for lawyers. Our blog provides useful and interesting posts for lawyers, in-house counsel and those in need of legal services. You will also find news, updates and tips for effective use RFPattorney.com.
About the Author
Follow usFollow @RFPattorney
- Prediction: 2013 will be the year the associate dies http://t.co/yFKOxg6c (via @InsideCounsel) 4 months ago
- Facebook search : It’s the beginning of something big http://t.co/pjWA4EXD (from @kevinokeefe) 4 months ago
- Legal Fees Jump 15 Percent over Two Years, Even as Billables Remain Flat, Study Says - News - ABA Journal http://t.co/SjLID0kg 4 months ago
- 25 to 30% of search from mobile devices by years end http://t.co/KijQaOcy (from @kevinokeefe) 4 months ago
- Apple, Microsoft, Facebook team up on app privacy initiative http://t.co/nFqiIaT0 (via @InsideCounsel) 4 months ago
Our Topics+1 API Articles Blogging Blogs Business Development Business Plan Case Studies Clients Content Marketing Events Expertise Facebook Google In-house Industry Lead Generation Leads Legal Procurement LinkedIn Mobile Networking Niche Pinterest Practice Management Professional Development Prospects Publishing Referrals Request for Proposal RFP ROI RSS Feeds SaaS Search Search Engine Optimization Search Engines Security Software Thought Leadership Twitter Value Videos Web Presence Websites