I am the founder of RFPattorney.com and author of the RFPattorney Blog. I am an attorney with over 8 years of experience practicing law. I have practiced as an attorney at an international law firm in Chicago, a national law firm in Indianapolis, and a small law firm in Indianapolis. I focused my practice on litigation and appeals, with a focus on several niche areas, including construction law, technology law, and antitrust. I am also currently the General Counsel and Vice President of Operations at Contrast Mechanical Inc., a complete mechanical construction company serving the commercial and industrial markets throughout Michigan. I draw on my experience at firms of all sizes, as well as GC, in guiding the strategic direction of RFPattorney.
I was an avid user of social media and web tools in my private practice, recognizing early on that the internet was a powerful tool for building subject matter expertise and connecting with potential clients, especially as an attorney building a niche practice. However, I also recognized that no digital strategy would replace traditional face to face relationships – the best it could do is enhance them. I have also taught educational seminars for lawyers on the effective use of social media and online tools, including CLEs and firm wide private training sessions for several law firms. For more information and to connect with me, visit my LinkedIn profile.
I founded RFPattorney to provide simple solutions to issues facing many practicing attorneys and those looking for legal services, including:
- How to effectively showcase true niche expertise amid all the noise online
- Generating quality leads online, particularly with social media, and meaningfully tracking them
- Uniting traditional proven business development techniques with modern online tools
- Fixing an inefficient request for proposal system
Founder of RFPattorney.com and author of the RFPattorney Blog. Over 8 years of experience practicing law, including past experience at an international law firm, a national law firm, and a small firm. Currently GC and VP Operations for large mechanical construction company. Midwesterner, home renovator, golden retriever wrangler, new dad, Wolverine, & avid hockey fan.
What is RFPattorney?RFPattorney provides cloud legal RFPs for businesses and legal departments and a cloud legal marketing platform for lawyers. Our blog provides useful and interesting posts for lawyers, in-house counsel and those in need of legal services. You will also find news, updates and tips for effective use RFPattorney.com.
About the Author
Follow usFollow @RFPattorney
- Prediction: 2013 will be the year the associate dies http://t.co/yFKOxg6c (via @InsideCounsel) 4 months ago
- Facebook search : It’s the beginning of something big http://t.co/pjWA4EXD (from @kevinokeefe) 4 months ago
- Legal Fees Jump 15 Percent over Two Years, Even as Billables Remain Flat, Study Says - News - ABA Journal http://t.co/SjLID0kg 4 months ago
- 25 to 30% of search from mobile devices by years end http://t.co/KijQaOcy (from @kevinokeefe) 4 months ago
- Apple, Microsoft, Facebook team up on app privacy initiative http://t.co/nFqiIaT0 (via @InsideCounsel) 4 months ago
Our Topics+1 API Articles Blogging Blogs Business Development Business Plan Case Studies Clients Content Marketing Events Expertise Facebook Google In-house Industry Lead Generation Leads Legal Procurement LinkedIn Mobile Networking Niche Pinterest Practice Management Professional Development Prospects Publishing Referrals Request for Proposal RFP ROI RSS Feeds SaaS Search Search Engine Optimization Search Engines Security Software Thought Leadership Twitter Value Videos Web Presence Websites